The Casey Saunders Foundation provides financial support to youth interested in cycling, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities. The Foundation encourages a healthy lifestyle and community involvement. Most of all, the Casey Saunders Foundation hopes to help youth learn about who they are and to become kind, helpful members of our community. The St. Louis Classic partners with CSF to run an event that is organized according to the standards of Casey’s way of life.
On Saturday 8/11/18 – FREE for families and kids from 3-14 years of age!
WHAT: Have fun while learning new cycling skills and safety tips.
Casey Saunders Foundation is partnering with Trailnet to host its first ever Bike Rally at the St. Louis Classic
WHEN: Saturday, August 11, 2018, from 2-5pm
WHERE: Tower Grove Park.
- Learn bike handling and safety tips from the experts.
- Have your bike and helmet checked out by one of our trained mechanics.
- Learn the rules of the road and basic bike control tips.
- Compete for prizes in a special Be Like Casey Rally Race.
- Snacks will be provided while quantities last.
*Children required to have a parent or guardian with them upon registration. Pre-registration available on the St. Louis Classic Website. Registration available at the event.
For more information visit the St. Louis Classic